Tommy John is a disruptive apparel brand. Our online direct-to-consumer e-commerce business is exploding. We were on Business Insider’s list of “Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop” and are certified as a Great to Work for 2016-2017. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative and fun loving team members, and are looking for a E-Commerce Product Owner to come join our New York based headquarters.
As E-Commerce Product Owner at Tommy John you will be working on some of the most exciting projects in the business. We are creating an exciting new approach to men’s apparel e-commerce, and are looking for a Product Owner to drive our agile e-commerce product development process. Working closely with Engineering, UX, BI and the leadership team, the ideal candidate will have a proven ability to drive successful prioritized roadmaps and thrive in an environment that requires strong problem solving skills, autonomy and independence, coupled with a communication and team based collaboration to get things done.
- Lead all planning and execution of features and epics for your product(s)
- Define minimum viable products and establish success criteria
- Deliver internal and external product awareness seminars
- Break features down into user stories via story mapping with Engineer Team
- Attend all Agile meetings
- Provide supporting documentation and training on owned feature or feature sets to Marketing, Customer Services, Merchandising and other teams as required
- Propose and finalize prioritization with other Product team members
- Conduct bi-weekly internal stakeholder meetings
- Ensure clear communication and escalation of production issues.
- Propose and implement new processes to help capture internal and external feedback more effectively
- Be a strong voice in the product’s definition and vision. Act as an advocate for robust planning and development practices, communicating clear business process and representing both customer and engineering current needs and pain points.
- 3+ years of Product Ownership experience embedded into a development team; Technical/software development experience in an e-commerce/ apparel space, a plus
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Ability to interact with technical resources and effectively communicate technical information to relevant stakeholders and ability to translate business needs to a technical team
- Critical thinking: Analysis and problem solving skills to address core business problems; Ability to effectively evaluate a problem or situation from all angles to determine the most appropriate solution
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Health, Vision/Dental
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Culture Calendar events
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great work environment
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!
Read About Our Great Workplace Culture