Tommy John was born in 2008 from the desire to reinvent men’s underwear by creating profoundly comfortable products that combine the best fabric, fit and functionality on the market. There’s nothing basic about our underwear. Because when men have wedgies, when their undershirts ride up, or their socks fall down, they can’t be themselves. Tommy John’s mission is to end that discomfort and shine a light on a universal truth: when you’re uncomfortable, we’re all uncomfortable.
The Brand and Marketing Team
At Tommy John, the Brand and marketing team brings the brand to life. Keeping the customer at the forefront of all creative initiatives, we work closely with the product and digital team to create unique brand experiences online and offline. As our brand grows, we’re adding key members to the team who are interested in working in a fast-paced, design-driven, customer-focused environment.
We are seeking someone with a passion for social media, great camaraderie, and the ability to capture and communicate the Tommy John brand on all of our social media channels. Under the direction of the Director of Brand, this person will continue to grow and engage our online community, manage and develop relationships with influencers, help differentiate our product offerings to our customers, lead social campaigns / tests, and work with the marketing acquisition team on all paid social efforts. The ideal candidate is a motivated creative individual who is a strategist, leader, has strong communication, interpersonal, and content creation skills, and is fluent in all social media platforms.
- Partner with Director of Brand to execute agreed upon social strategy for Tommy John’s social media platforms working collaboratively with the brand and marketing team to achieve KPIs
- Ensure that the authentic brand tone of voice is represented across all social channels
- Ownership of the monthly social calendar - development of the calendar in accordance with merchandise and brand priorities, build and source content, write copy and schedule posts through social management system
- Increase our loyal, passionate follower base across all social media channels, optimizing engagement, promoting the Tommy John brand and driving people online to purchase
- Execute agreed upon social strategy across entire Tommy John portfolio including Kevin Hart and all new product launches
- Develop and execute social campaigns with influencers and partner brands to achieve maximum exposure and grow social community
- Manage influencer relationships and continue to grow the brands network of influencers
- Ideate on future content ideas and campaigns in partnership with the brand team
- Deliver monthly reporting showcasing the power of social to drive sales and awareness
- Monitor trends in relation to social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Staying at the leading edge of industry trends, in order for the social strategy to generate inbound gains, followers, and create a positive image for the company.
- Monitor engagement and retention across all platforms and compare relative to industry competitors
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of related social and content strategy experience with a track record of creative writing and content development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to create and communicate a clear, inspiring vision and translate it into a practical, results-focused action plan to impact target audience
- Demonstrated track record of managing projects and delivering on a variety of requests in a timely and organized manner
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated with the ability to learn and adjust quickly to fluid business needs and growth challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite programs, as well as Sprout Social or similar social media management tool
- Ability to think quickly and strategically while meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with propensity to suggest and drive solutions
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Health, Vision/Dental
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Weekly Culture Calendar events
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great work environment
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!
Read About Our Great Workplace Culture