Tommy John is changing the way men think about their underwear, and the apparel industry as a whole. Our online direct-to-consumer e-commerce business is exploding, and while other brands are failing to adapt to the changing face of retail, we’re opening our first physical store. We are on a mission to add smart, innovative and fun-loving members to our already winning team, and are looking for Sales Associates.
These individuals will provide friendly and knowledgeable service to our customers. The Sales Associates are expected to model Tommy John values and customer first behaviors throughout all interactions in order to nurture a positive customer experience. The ideal candidates are individuals who are self-motivated, strong communicators, highly collaborative and organized, and have a great work ethic that’s flexible to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Need a little more incentive? We’ve been featured in Business Insider’s list of “Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop”. We’ve had rave reviews in The New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, and Fast Company. We’ve been featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning and Howard Stern’s radio show, and you may have heard of one of our investors – Kevin Hart (he’s kind of a big deal). Interested? Don’t hesitate to reach out, we’d love to hear from you.
- Consistently demonstrate Tommy John’s customer-centric selling standards to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a professional manner with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and products by incorporating the customer’s individual style with popular bundles
- Promote awareness and growth of Tommy John by introducing customers to brand social media channels and hashtags
- Perform register sales transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
- Demonstrate collaboration and provide ad hoc support to fellow associates with tasks and customer interactions
- Restock return merchandise to the correct product location on the sales floor; properly label and place all damaged and defective merchandise in appropriate area at the end of each shift
- Ensure the store is neat and well-presented at all times, including fitting room(s) and stockroom
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures
- A customer focused mindset with a desire to please and provide exceptional service to our customers
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role within a fashion/retail environment
- Experience and ability to process information + merchandise through the computer and POS register system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically with customers and retail team
- Strong organizational + merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk around for extended periods of time, with short breaks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift in access of 20 pounds