Tommy John is a disruptive apparel brand. Our online direct-to-consumer e-commerce business is exploding. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, and Business Insider’s list of “Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop”. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative and fun loving team members and are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to come join our New York-based headquarters.
We are seeking someone with a passion for marketing and data, and ability to utilize insights to help us make informed marketing decisions. This individual will work very closely with our Acquisition Manager, and be focused on the planning, execution, and analysis of our email marketing programs. He/ she will also play an awesomely critical role behind our acquisition strategy, identifying opportunities to optimize engagement and revenue across our campaigns. The ideal candidate is a motivated team player with a strong work ethic, marketing instincts, attention to detail, and has the ability to communicate in an impactful manner.
- Prepare all marketing emails for launch by ensuring content accuracy and link functionality, conducting test sends and resolving any email rendering issues
- Execute scheduling and delivery of all email campaigns
- Submit creative briefs and ensure the timely delivery of creative assets for email and acquisition campaigns
- Execute A/B testing and optimizations to help drive overall email and on-site engagement and revenue
- Manage marketing/creative calendar; Organize creative testing queue across channels
- Create and import all list segments into Email Service Provider, Facebook, and other marketing platforms.
- Communicate with Customer Service team to ensure email content and marketing creative is optimized for customer satisfaction and clarity
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene
- Monitor key email metrics, open rate, click rate and conversion rate
- Proactively propose further tests and optimizations for email campaigns to meet current business goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience
- Exceptional problem solving and quantitative skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of email best practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML, a plus
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Health, Vision/Dental
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discounts
- Culture Calendar Events
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great Work Environment
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!
Read About Our Great Workplace Culture